Birth defects due to Diabetes 4

Birth defects due to Diabetes 4



Brought to U...http://successgain.us   and    http://successgain.info
Birth defects due to Diabetes 4
How can I prepare for pregnancy if I have diabetes?
If you have diabetes, keeping your blood glucose as close to normal as possible before and during your pregnancy is important to stay healthy and have a healthy baby. Getting checkups before and during pregnancy, following your diabetes meal plan, being physically active as your health care team advises, and taking diabetes medicines if you need to will help you manage your diabetes. Stopping smoking and taking vitamins as your doctor advises also can help you and your baby stay healthy.
The real Stories who changed their Life style during Pregnancy though they have Diabetes
1. Amy de la Cruz, 34
Fort Worth, Texas
For Amy de la Cruz, exercise is key to good diabetes control during pregnancy. "I stayed active the whole time," she says. "I went on a walk two days before [delivery]." She also maintained strict blood glucose control. "I kept my A1C below 6 throughout the entire pregnancy," she says. "I was very, very obsessive about carb counting. It was very intense." Her hard work paid off in July 2009 when de la Cruz, a nurse, gave birth to her son, Nicholas. Her only regret: worrying too much during the pregnancy. "Overall, on average, you are doing a good job of maintaining your blood sugar," she says. "Don't stress out about the occasional spikes you'll have. I spent so much energy worrying for nothing."
2... Aimee Gliese, 40
DenverDealing with a diagnosis of diabetes is tough enough. But for Aimee Gliese, a website designer, that diagnosis occurred during pregnancy (though her doctors suspect her type 2 had gone undiagnosed for a year). "There was this rush of information that I had to figure out in a week," she says: She had to learn to use insulin, test her blood glucose, and count carbs all while her body was acting unpredictably, but Gliese says the diagnosis was a blessing, in a way. "In retrospect, I'm so much healthier now than I was," she says. Her son, Declan, now 7 years old, is benefiting, she adds: "[My diagnosis] dramatically improved the way I taught my son to eat."

3...Heidi Wickstrom, 38 

Ladera Ranch, Calif.

Now that she's pregnant for the second time, Heidi Wickstrom is drawing on knowledge she garnered three years ago, when she gave birth to her daughter, Campbell. "It's really important to have the A1Cs in a good range," she says. Wickstrom also learned what it means to have a large baby (the delivery was tough going); this time around, she may have a cesarean section. "If I had gone back, I would have had a C-section," she says. "She was 9 pounds, and with my frame it was difficult." But the greatest lesson she has learned is that, with diabetes, it's possible to have a healthy baby: "I might be a little more relaxed this time."
The above information has taken from internet as I want to tell you that your Healthy life style plays an important role to conceive.
My advise
I have seen many couples those who have not taken any steps to control their diabetes and cried after abortion or miscarriage or................................
You are taking precautions on everything in your life and avoiding from losses or accidents or unfortunate things...I appreciate U and similarly take precautions to be healthy with your healthy child. Please follow my suggestions to have Healthy child.
1....Before conceive take Diabetic test report both couple because Wife and husband are equally responsible for Healthy child.
2....If you are diabetic than take Healthy food along with medicines to control your diabetic reading.
3....Follow healthy habits..
4....Think positively
5....Observe your diabetic reading for 3 months if it is with in the range than you can ..
6....Try for pregnancy .
If U follow above U need not to worry about your health and you will have healthy child....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Possible Male fertility Problems

World Health day...Beat Diabetes

Reproduction of Human Beings - Male