High hemoglobin levels

High hemoglobin levels






Brought to U....http://successgain.us    and   http://successgain.info

My memories
High hemoglobin levels
Posted in 2012

High hemoglobin levels could be indicative of the rare blood disease, polycythemia. It causes the body to make too many red blood cells, causing the blood to be thicker than usual. This can lead to clots, heart attacks and strokes. It is a serious lifelong condition that can be fatal if it is not treated.
High hemoglobin can also be caused by dehydration, smoking, or living at high altitudes, or it can be linked to other conditions, such as lung or heart disease 
 I Faced two times with Paralysis Strokes, Heart and Kidney problem 20 years back..  I decided to modify my life style in to Healthy life style... After changing my healthy life style I didn't faced above till now. Then I decided to educate all to protect their health.. I sincerely advise every one to Protect your Health with your healthy life style, healthy habits, healthy food.   We are seeing many in this world facing various kinds of health problems due to unhealthy habits, unhealthy life style, unhealthy food etc..  Protect your health.
My advise
My advise
1...  Generally doctors advise to use Ecosprin or other Tablets to Heart heart patients, Strokes patients to dilute the blood to avoid to the above problems.
2...  In long run you use above tablets will effect on Kidneys due to it Kidneys may spoil.
3...  Drink Sufficient water

4...  Woman carrying should take care of her health and unborn child's health by following healthy habits


Brought to U ....  http://successgain.info

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Possible Male fertility Problems

World Health day...Beat Diabetes

Reproduction of Human Beings - Male