Bond with your unborn child

Bond with your unborn child



Brought to U..... http://successgain.info   and   http://successgain.us

My memories
Bond with your unborn child
Posted in 2013

Researchers have shown that so much is happening inside the womb between mother and baby throughout those precious nine months. Beginning early in the pregnancy, natural rhythms and responses are developing constantly. Baby listens to mom and mom to baby, often even subconsciously. There is a communication system that unborn babies become familiar with, which often shows after birth by the responses of babies to their mother’s voice, touch, and even smell.
Bonding during pregnancy with your unborn baby may feel very natural to some pregnant moms and very foreign to others. Either way, bonding can occur gradually throughout the pregnancy without much effort. Thinking, feeling and sending love to your baby will establish the natural exchange needed for bonding.
Know how your Unborn child bonding with You. During your pregnancy
1. Think Positively
2. Eat healthy food
3. Positive relation with your Life partner
4. Always Be Happy and Healthy
If you follow this your Your child will grow Healthy with Positive attitude, Intelligent etc...I wish every couple should have Healthy and Brilliant child.
Your food will help your child to grow Healthy...



My advise
1....  Most of us believe that they can with their child after birth but it is not correct.  You can develop bonding with your child during your pregnancy...  If you bond with your child before birth it will be firm life long.
2...  Most of us believe that the child will learn after birth but you can teach your child during your pregnancy.  So that you can make your child as brilliant.
3...  So plan, spare your time and teach your child before birth.
4...  I advise every couple to develop bonding with your child before birth

Brought to U .... http://successgain.us

Comments

  1. I  was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August of 2015. A precious friend told me about Dr james herbal mix in,She gave me his contact number and email address,I contacted him quickly so he give me guaranty that his herbal medicine will cure my cancer and i will be heal forever I said Okay.I ask him about the process for the cure,he ask me to pay for the fees which i did and within 5 working days he sent me the herbal medicine then he instructed me on how to drink it for two weeks to get cured.I told Gomez my friend about the herbal medicine so he gave me go ahead to drink it.So after drinking it for two weeks i was cured I'm so grateful and i promise i will recommend anyone with cancer to him and that what i'm doing.Dr James Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Fibromyalgia,a
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease, Diabetes ,Coeliac disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes.
    Here Is His Contact Info......[Email...drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com............ Whatsapp...+2348152855846]    

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Possible Male fertility Problems

World Health day...Beat Diabetes

Reproduction of Human Beings - Male